A simple thank you cannot express how grateful we are for everyone that backed us up on Indiegogo and for providing us your valuable feedback to improve our products. Our Indiegogo campaign has raised over 110% of our goal.
With your feedback, we’ve updated the Mixtile Hub’s firmware all the way to 1.12 with increased compatible devices, more features, and major stability improvements. Our Apple and Android apps have also been updated to 0.6.7 and 1.0.44 respectively.
What we did in 2018
- Over 100+ smart devices tested
- Exceeded our Indiegogo campaign and started shipping the Mixtile Hub to our backers
- Added support for 16 different types of smart devices
- Released the Mixtile App for both the iOS and Android
- Added support for ‘Home Energy Meter’ devices to monitor energy usage
- All ONVIF compliant IP cameras can be added to the Mixtile for local use
- Stability and performance improvements for the Mixtile Hub and apps
- Showcased our products at two shows: CES 2018 and the HKTDC 2018
What we have plans for 2019
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant support
- Remote control for IP cameras
- Zigbee 3.0!
- Support for other types of smart devices such as smart curtains, etc
- More compatible smart devices coming
- Make it even faster to add Zigbee devices to hub
- New and improved features for a smoother smart home experience
- Continue to update our mobile apps once a month and hub’s firmware 1-2 times a month
- And more!